ezi-MANAGE™ : Building and Floor Distribution Management Solutions
DINTEK ezi-MANAGE™ Finger Duct Management Panels mount in a standard 19 inch rack or cabinet and are utilized to help you organize horizontal cabling, through a covered cable duct.
The cable organizer features a removable top cover that makes it easy to add or remove bundled cables quickly. The duct also offers a series of fingers on either side, as well as pass-through holes at the back to help you route your cables where you need them, and also reduce cable strain in the process.
Constructed of high-quality steel & plastic the ezi-MANAGE™ Finger Duct Management Panel creates a durable solution for your server room or wiring closet.
- Route cables simply, using the duct fingers on either side or the rear pass-through holes
- Add or remove bundled cables quickly, with the removable top cover
- Present a clean and tidy front end to the cabling cabinet by covering patch cables
- Increase the longevity of your server and networking equipment interfaces by providing cable strain relief
- For use with server racks and cabinets
- For use in structured wiring closets (FDA & BDA)
- Used for network cabling to keep cables neat and tidy
- Industry Standards: EIA/ECA-310-E
- Mounting Options: Front Mount (Front Only)
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Panel Height: 1U & 2U options
- Color: Black
- Panel Finish: Textured Paint Coating
- Panel Thickness: 1.6 mm
- Material: Metal SPCC 1.6t
- Panel Height: 44 mm [1.7 in]
- Duct Length (Front Mount): 55mm
- Panel Width: 482 mm [19.1 in]
- Panel Weight: 450g