The high quality and standard of DINTEK cabling products is exemplified in the PowerMAX500 Cat 6 U/UTP cable. This cable comes in a 305-metre box and is constructed using 23 AWG conductors. By keeping the conductor gauge size larger, there is less heat generation and less voltage drop over long distances, resulting in a better performing and safer cable run, particularly when new standard PoE++ high wattage (up to 100W) devices are deployed. PowerMAX500 Cat 6 U/UTP cable has been tested up to 500MHz, so it can be used for 10Gbit installations for cable runs up to 70 metres.
A video explaining the benefits of Cat 6 U/UTP PowerMAX500 High Performance Cabling and the new PoE++ standard can be viewed at:
PowerMAX500™ Cat6 UTP Cable – 305m 23AWG PVC
The DINTEK PowerMAX500™ Category 6 solution is guaranteed to exceed ClassE channel specifications as set down in International standards.
Our PowerMAX500™ solution comprises Category 6 component compliant patch panels, keystones and patch cords. When combined with DINTEK’s Category 6 UTP cable, an end-to-end channel exists that maximises data throughput and provides headroom for all future technologies operating beyond one Gigabit.
PowerMAX500™ UTP Cable Features
- DINTEK uses only solid copper conductors in all of its cables. We will not lower the quality of our product at the risk of the end users experience.
- DINTEK conductor sizes for Category 6 and Category 6A are set at 23AWG. By keeping the gauge size of the conductor larger, there is less heat generation caused and less drop of voltage over distance. Cables simply perform better.
- DINTEK Category 6 and Category 6A exceed current ANSI/TIA and ISO Standards for performance.
- DINTEK Category 6 and Category 6A cabling is capable of handling the latest versions of power over Ethernet including IEEE 802.3-bt versions A & B without the need for derating, required for lower core sizes
- DINTEK Category 6 23AWG Twisted Pair Cable has been tested over 500Mhz and has shown performance testing results allowing 10Gbit Ethernet transmission up to a length of 70m
- 1000BASE-TX Gigabit Ethernet 550MHz Broadband Video
- 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX
- Voice, T1, ISDN
- 100 VG – AnyLAN (IEEE802.12), 155/622 Mbps ATM
- PoE++ & 4PPoE – iEEE 802.3bt level 3 & 4
- Standards, ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Cat.6
- 2nd Edition ISO/IEC 11801 CLASS E
- Complies with RoHS and REACH Directives.
- IEEE 802.3af-2003 , 802.3at-2009, IEEE 802.3bt
- Flame rating : CM
- ETL Verified to ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6 – No. 11012547CRT-001
- 3P Certified ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6 Performance requirements
Wire Internal Characteristics
- Conductor Material / Size : Bare Copper / 23AWG
- Conductor Diameter: 0.56.0 mm
- Insulation Material PE
- Insulation Diameter Nominal: 1.011 mm
- Insulation Unaged Elongation Min. 300%
- Insulation Unaged Tensile Strength Min. 1.683 Kgf/mm²
- Colors : Blue/White-Blue Orange/White-Orange Green/White-Green Brown/White-Brown
Wire External Characteristics
- Jacket Material Flame Retardant PVC
- Jacket Thickness Nominal: 0.52±0.02 mm
- Jacket Diameter Nominal: 6.2±0.1 mm
- Jacket Color : Grey (Assorted upon request)
- Jacket Unaged Elongation Min. 100%
- Jacket Unaged Tensile Strength Min. 1.407 Kgf/mm²
- Jacket Aging at 100℃ for 168Hrs : Min. elongation retention:50%
- Jacket Aging at 100℃ for 168Hrs : Min. tensile strength retention:75%
- Dielectric Strength of Insulation : 2500 V dc / 2 seconds
- Insulation Resistance Test : Min. 5000 MΩ·Km
- Conductor Resistance Max. 7.32 Ω/100m at 20℃
- Resistance Unbalance Max. 2%
- Capacitance Unbalance Max. 160 pF/100m
- Mutual Capacitance : Max. 5600 pF/100m
- Impedance 1~100MHz : 100Ω ± 15%
- Impedance 100~250MHz : 100Ω ± 22%
Wire Internal Characteristics