Cat 6 inline block to block type shielded coupler
DINTEK’S Cat 6 block to block inline couplers are perfect for bridging two cables that may require extending or where damage to a cable necessitates repair without having to re-run a cable. Designed to mount onto existing (in ceiling) support structures these junction boxes are complete with two mounting cable ties. The units utilize two simple 110 punch-downs IDC blocks connected via a PCB to connect two cables.
- Permanent join when using solid-core network cables
- Designed for use in CAT6 installations
- Punch down tool required for installation
- Dimensions: 48 x 25.8 x 24.7mm (LxWxH)
- Insulation Resistance : 500M ohms (min.)
- Contact Resistance: 20m ohms (max.)
- Current Rating : 1.5 Amps
- DC Resistance: 0.1 ohms (max.)
- Withstanding Voltage: 1000 VAC RMS@60Hz / 1 min.
- IDC Punch Down Cycle : Over 250 cycles
- Operation Temperature : -40 DC – + 70 DC
- Body : Fireproof ABS UL-94VO
- PCB : FR-4 / UL-94VO
- IDC Body: Fireproof ABS UL-94VO
- IDC Pin: Bronze & Tinned
- |IDC Description : For 22-26 AWG.
|Product Number||Product Name||Category||Colour||Std Pkg Qty|
|1701-01037||Cat 6 inline block to block type shielded||Cat 6||Silver||80|
|1701-01036||Cat 6 inline block to block type unshielded||Cat 6||White||80|