POWERMAX™: Gigabit High Speed Ethernet
DINTEK PowerMAX™ Category 6 Patch Cords are specifically designed to support high speed data networks for 1000mb applications, and are fully tested to meet TIA/EIA Category 6 channel requirements.
The patch cables are made from high quality shielded 4 pair 24AWG stranded wire.
DINTEK PowerMAX™ Category 6 Patch Cords are pre-terminated with RJ45 plugs and feature anti-snag strain relief boots. DINTEK recommends the entire range of PowerMAX™ UTP products be used in a end-to-end system to maximize cabling performance.
- Patch panel to patch panel connections
- PC to information outlet connections
- Information outlet to telecommunications closet connections
- Equipment & DTE connections
- UL Verified
- ISO/IEC11801 2nd edition
- ANSI/TIA Standard 568-C.2
- CENELEC EN 50173
- Molded boots prevent pin from bending and cables from kinking
- 24AWG stranded wire provides maximum flexibility
- Brilliant colors make management a snap
- Fully tested to meet ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 category 6 requirement
- The various colors are available to meet TIA/EIA-606 standards
- The mechanical characteristics and transmission performance meet 16Mbps token Ring,10Base-T,100Base-T,155Mbps,622Mbps ATM,Giga- bit-Ethernet and 1.2Gbps ATM requirements.
- Twisted pair color code:
- Pair 1> blue, white/blue ring
- Pair 2> orange, white/orange ring
- Pair 3> green, white/green ring
- Pair 4> brown, white/brown ring
- Conductor: 24AWG (7×0.195mm) stranded anneal copper wire
- Insulation material: HDPE
- Diameter of dielectric core: 1.0±0.05mm
- Insulation thickness: min at any point: 0.20mm
- Number of twist pairs: 4 pairs
- Assembly: 4 pairs of dielectric core shall be stranded in circular form
- Material of jacket: PVC/LSZH
- Thickness of jacket: AVG 0.66~0.70mm
- Nominal O.D: 5.6±0.2mm
- Jacket color: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, grey, etc
- RJ45 plug:Housing>polycarbonate
- Contact>copper alloy 50u” gold plated over nickel
- Strength>20lbs. min
- Durability>200 cycles min.
- Insulation resistance: 500 megaohms min. Molded boots prevent pin from bending and cables from kink.
- Wiring schemes: T568A