The DINTEK Cat 6 Strain Relief Boot is designed specifically to be crimped with DINTEK Cat 6 RJ45 plugs. Once crimped, this design allows the strain relief boot to relax slightly, helping to prevent the cable pairs from being over compressed. The tab on top of the strain relief is designed to extend over the plug’s locking tab, making it snag proof when administering patch cables.
- DINTEK Colored RJ45 boots offer stain-relief and quick identifications
- Designed to be crimped with the DINTEK RJ45 Cat 6 Modular Plugs
- Finished terminations have the look of commercially molded plugs.
- Maintains proper bend radius, especially on stranded cable.
- Snag-proof design makes plugging/unplugging much easier.
- Maximum cable jacket outer diameter is 6.3mm.