DINTEK 1U 24P UTP SNAP-IN Panel
The DINTEK 1U 24 Port UTP patch panel, provides for fast and reliable installation by accelerating module mounting times, and cable tie-down operations.
The panel is designed to accept the DINTEK PowerPRO™ & PowerMAX™ Unshielded keystones which snap in place easily. The unique construction provides a finished product that looks like a standard modular patch panel, yet takes advantage of using ezi-JACK keystones and quick terminating tools.
The patch panel is compatible with both PowerPRO™ & PowerMAX™ Unshielded Keystone jacks.
- UTP Snap-in type
- The snap-in type panel is compatible with ezi-JACK™ Cat.5e & Cat.6 versions
- Printed port number and white writing labeling
- UL, ETL Listed
- Can be purchased bundled with rear cable management
- Optional 24 ezi-JACK keystone pack to fully load panel with
- Voice; T1; ISDN
- 10BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 16Mbps Token Ring (IEEE802.5)
- 100VG-AnyLAN (IEEE802.12)
- 100BASE-T Ethernet (IEEE802.3)
- 155/622Mbps 1.2/2.4 Gbps ATM
- 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet
- 550MHz Broadband Video
- SO/IEC11801 2nd edition
- ANSI/TIA Standard 568-2.D
- CENELEC EN 50173
PowerMAX Cat 6 24 Port Unloaded Snap-in Patch Panel with 24 x Cat 6 ezi-Jack Keystones