POWERMAX+™ : Cat 6A 10 Gigabit High Speed Ethernet
Cat 6A Fully Shielded horizontal ezi-JACK180™ T568A/B, white Component level
DINTEK PowerMax+™ Cat 6A Fully Shielded ezi-Jack180™ offers superior alien crosstalk suppression, excellent insertion loss, and provides enhanced electromagnetic interference (EMI) protection by utilizing robust die cast zinc alloy connector body housing. The shielded connector is dual color coded for either 568A or 568B wiring schedules. Being specifically designed for high-speed data transmission, the DINTEK PowerMax+ Cat 6A Fully Shielded ezi-Jack180™ is also backwards compatible with Shielded Cat 6 and Cat 5e systems.
- UL, C(UL), ETL Verified
- ISO/IEC11801 2nd edition
- ANSI/TIA Standard 568-C.2
- CENELEC EN 50173
- 10GBASE-T Ethernet
- 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
- 1000BASE-TX Gigabit Ethernet
- 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
- 10BASE-TX Ethernet
- ATM CB1G
- 155/622 Mbps ATM
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring
- Meet all requirements specified in connecting hardware requirement of ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Cat 6A.
- Draft ISO/IEC 11801 amendment 2,Category 6A
- Draft ISO/IEC 60603-7
- IDC connector with large space of each pair to improve crosstalk.
- Accept22~24AWG, stranded or solid wire
- Special CAP design reduces external crosstalk
- Modular jack meet FCC part 68
- Wiring: T568A/B
- Temperature range:
- Storage: -40 to +70℃
- Operational: -10 to +60℃
- Relative humidity (operational): max. non-condensing 93%
- Insulation resistance between any two conductors: 500 MegaOhms.
- Dielectric with standing voltage: 1000V, RMS, 60HZ, 1 MIN.
- Contact resistance: 20 MilliOhms.
- Current rating: 1.5 Amps at 20℃
- Housing: Zinc-alloy fully shielded
- Spring Wire: Phosphor Bronze Alloy Plated with 50 micro-inch of Gold
- IDC: Phosphor Bronze Alloy with 100 micro-inch 100% Sn Alloy
- Total mating force: 800 grams for 8 wire leads MIN
- Retention: 30lbs min between the jack and plug
- Insertion/Extraction life: 750 cycles minimum.
- Number of IDC terminations: 200 cycles minimum.