POWERMAX+™ : Cat 6A 10 Gigabit High Speed Ethernet
Cat 6A 4 Pair F/UTP Patch Cord LSZH
DINTEK PowerMAX+™ Foil Wrapped UTP Patch Cords, are key components of the PowerMAX+™ F/UTP end-to-end solution.
DINTEK PowerMAX+™ F/UTP Patch Cords are specifically designed to support high speed data networks for 10-Gigabit Ethernet applications, and are fully tested to meet ANSI/TIA-568.2-D Category 6A channel requirements. The patch cables are made from high quality shielded 4 pair 26AWG stranded wire.
DINTEK PowerMAX+™ patch cords are pre-terminated with RJ45 shielded plugs and feature anti-snag strain relief boots. DINTEK recommends the entire range of PowerMAX+™ Shielded products be used in a end-to-end system to maximize cabling performance.
- 26AWG stranded wire provides maximum flexibility.
- Brilliant colors make management a snap
- Fully tested to meet ANSI/TIA-568.2-D category 6A channel requirement.
- The various colors are available to meet TIA/EIA-606 standards.
- The mechanical characteristics and transmission performance meet 16Mbps Token Ring, 10Base-T, 100Base-T, 155Mbps, 622Mbps ATM, Gigabit-Ethernet, 1.2Gbps ATM and 10G Ethernet requirements.
- 10GBASE-T Ethernet
- 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
- 1000BASE-TX Gigabit Ethernet
- 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
- 10BASE-TX Ethernet
- ATM CB1G
- 155/622 Mbps ATM
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring
- UL Listed
- Meet Cat 6A channel performance requirements in ANSI/TIA-568.2-D
- CENELEC EN 50173-1, CENELEC EN 50288-10-1 for horizontal cable
- ISO/IEC 2nd Edition 11801 Class EA
- Molded boots prevent pin from bending and cables from kinking
- Stranded wire provides maximum flexibility
- Fully tested to meet ANSI/TIA-568.2-D category 6A requirement
- The mechanical characteristics and transmission performance meet 10G baseT Ethernet, 16Mbps token Ring, 10Base-T, 100Base-T, 155Mbps, 622Mbps ATM, Gigabit-Ethernet and 1.2Gbps ATM requirements.
- Impedance: 100 15 ohm
- Capacitance unbalance pair to ground: max. 330pf/100m Max.
- D.C.R(Max.): nom. 14.8 ohm/100m at 20℃
- DC Insulation Resistance (Min.): 1500MΩ/100m min.
- Resistance unbalance(Max.): 3% Max./100m
- Twisted pair color code:
- Pair 1> blue, white/blue ring
- Pair 2> orange, white/orange ring
- Pair 3> green, white/green ring
- Pair 4> brown, white/brown ring
- Conductor: 26AWG Stranded anneal copper wire
- Insulation material: Polyolefin
- Insulation Diameter: 0.96±0.05mm
- Diameter of dielectric core: P1&P3: 0.94±0.005mm | P2&P4: 0.92±0.005mm
- Number of twist pairs: 4 pairs
- Material of jacket: LSZH
- Jacket outside diameter:. 6.0±0.15mm
- Shielding Material: Aluminum Mylar(Aluminum inward)
- Shield Coverage: 100% coverage with 25% overlapping
- Drain Wire: 26AWG Tinned Copper
- Shielded RJ45 plug
- Contact:copper alloy 50u” gold plated over nickel
- Strength:20lbs. min
- Durability: 750 cycles min.
- Insulation resistance: 500 MΩ min.
- Assembly boots prevent cables from kink.
- Wiring schemes: T568A wiring.
- Color: Blue