POWERMAX+™ : Cat 6A 10 Gigabit High Speed Ethernet
Cat 6A 4 Pair F/UTP Patch Cord LSZH
DINTEK PowerMAX+™ Foil Wrapped UTP Patch Cords, are key components of the PowerMAX+™ F/UTP end-to-end solution.
DINTEK PowerMAX+™ F/UTP Patch Cords are specifically designed to support high speed data networks for 10-Gigabit Ethernet applications, and are fully tested to meet ANSI/TIA-568.2-D Category 6A channel requirements. The patch cables are made from high quality shielded 4 pair 26AWG stranded wire.
DINTEK PowerMAX+™ patch cords are pre-terminated with RJ45 shielded plugs and feature anti-snag strain relief boots. DINTEK recommends the entire range of PowerMAX+™ Shielded products be used in a end-to-end system to maximize cabling performance.
- 26AWG stranded wire provides maximum flexibility.
- Brilliant colors make management a snap
- Fully tested to meet ANSI/TIA-568.2-D category 6A channel requirement.
- The various colors are available to meet TIA/EIA-606 standards.
- The mechanical characteristics and transmission performance meet 16Mbps Token Ring, 10Base-T, 100Base-T, 155Mbps, 622Mbps ATM, Gigabit-Ethernet, 1.2Gbps ATM and 10G Ethernet requirements.