DINTEK’s ezi-FIBRE™ Mechanical LC Connectors provide an inexpensive & efficient toolless alternative to terminating fibres without the need for a fusion splicer.
DINTEK’s ezi-FIBRE™ LC Connectors use V-groove technology, to align the fibres together and maintain physical contact between the fibres. No assembly tool is required to ensure the fibres are mated correctly. The resulting connection using the connector results in an average insertion loss of about 0.1dB.
- Pigtail connection in premise environments
- (FTTx) applications
- Local area network
- Minimal tools required
- Fast splicing time
- For 250 µm and/or 900 µm buffered fibres
- Uses V-Groove alignment technology
- 30 Second Termination Time
- Connectors Are Re-usable
- Insertion loss of approx 0.1dB
- Can be joined to make duplex, triplex etc.